Finding you the perfect home is only the beginning…
Whether your moving across the country or across town, I’m here to make the move more enjoyable, every step of the way.
I know that moving, even under the best circumstances, can be a stressful experience. So I do all that I can to make the transition as comfortable as possible.
Give me a call and find out for yourself how much easier it is to move when you have a caring resource for all your new home needs.
Assisting You Every Step Of The Way…
- Customized area information specific to your special circumstances
- Home location & purchase assistance with area tour
- Perform a comprehensive search of homes in the area that meet your specific criteria and price range and setup First to Know home finder account for you to search the entire Triangle MLS and providing you with market updates on a daily basis.
- Show you homes that meet your criteria, until we find the perfect home for you!
- Advise you about comparable sales, listings and market trends in the area you decide on to ensure you have all of the information required to make an informed offer.
- Local mortgage assistance
- Temporary living assistance
- Home selling assistance with an aggressive marketing plan
- Remote home location assistance, connecting you with a dedicated real estate professional in your new location.
Relocation Quick Tips!
1. First and foremost, make sure you have professional representation to protect and represent your interests. The seller’s agent represents the seller, so you need a buyer’s agent to represent you.
2. Decide on a location as well as a backup location should nothing suitable be available in your price range.
3. Research all schools in your desired location; make sure you feel comfortable with them.
4. Check long-term building plans to make sure no noisy roadways, overpasses, plants, etc., planned.
5. If you plan to add to your home check setbacks and building codes.